- Students really discuss questions, processes, and answers
- The Google form and corresponding spreadsheet provides valuable data to direct teaching and learning prior to moving on.
- Allowed me to really focus on the concepts that students needed reteaching prior to moving on
- I tried to create the Google form with more fill in the blank and less multiple choice answers. This was a HUGE negative. Even with specific directions on each question, students did not follow them.
- Once answers are inputted incorrectly, it is very challenging to change them on the form (I haven't found an easy way)
- Today, it required me to correct them the old fashion way. Not the time saver that has happened in the past
- Concept Good
- Must get students to understand importance of following directions
- Will try again!