Our social studies teachers created a PRETTY cool video which introduced their "Age of Reason" content.
Mrs. Schartner, created a tremendous "digital workflow" to make this all happen!
- Used Google Draw to crop the pictures for the first and last "Draw" images. This allowed for editing of the NBA version.
- The entire group of images was placed into Google Slides on a computer.
- Screen Shots were taken of each of the slides while the Google Slides was open on an iPad.
- All images of people were saved on an iPad and everything was put into iMovie on the iPad
- The iPad was used because it had the music. The Chicago Bulls theme song was added.
- Our football announcer, Mr. Nickerson (also a social studies teacher) was given a typed script. His voice was recorded straight through.
- The audio of the announcer and the images was "matched up".
- Names and dates were added with the title options in iMovie
- The final product was exported to YouTube
I'm extremely proud of the workflow that Mrs. Schartner designed and implemented!