UMBC men's basketball and UMBC became famous as they were the first number 16 seed to beat a number 1 seed in the NCAA Tournaments.
Zach's wittiness and timely tweeting caught the eye of many! Since our marketing students are in the midst of a social media campaign to raise funds for Phase II of our Field of Dreams Campaign, I reached out on Twitter to Zach and asked if he would "hangout" with our students.
IT DOESN'T HURT TO ASK!
He gave great responses to a number of questions:
- How has your life changed since your famous night in basketball?
- What was your social media plan prior to the game?
- What is your social media plan now?
- How are you leveraging the success you have found to improve your entire university?
- What does your social media team look like?
- What's two things you can specifically tell us that helps when being "good at social media"?
Watch the interview: