Apple Core Technology Training Team
Engage, enhance and accelerate learning for all students with the iPad.
To accomplish our mission, your role would be to
- Become experts in using iPads for student collaboration, creation, critical thinking, content consumption, digital citizenship
- Assist staff in being effective users of iPads both personally and professionally as outlined above.
- Help build confidence of staff in using and integrating iPad apps and content with all curriculum through instructional coaching, training, conversations and positive attitudes.
- Research and share best practices with technology integration and bring innovative ideas to the training team and all district staff
- Assist in training staff, specifically those whose classroom would see an increase of devices each year
Being a member of an innovative group of people will continue to challenge and stretch me so that I can learn and instruct all at the same time. As a member of the 2013 Apple Distinguished Educator class, I'm reminded of the saying on our shirts.
"To educate, I innovate."
I believe this group will be the essence of the same people that are ADEs. How awesome will that be!
Some of our specific tasks include.
Apple Core Team Tasks
- Train PCSD staff in iPad content and websites including but not limited to
- District Apps
- iTunes U
- Integration with GAFE
- Learning Management Program
- Train staff on effective ways to integrate technology/personalize learning using the frameworks of SAMR model and 4 C’s.
- Participate in planning around the implementation of the Pulaski Digital Learning Plan
- Participate in the planning of professional development for professional staff
With this plan, our entire school district will move forward. I look forward to the challenges that this responsibility provides.