- Investigative research material
- Supplemental information to support other resources
- Personalized learning plans for all or parts of concepts
- Station work for use in the classroom or in Personal Learning Areas
- Independent study for students
Teachers have used iTunes U content in many different ways.
To access the iTunes U content, download the iTunes program to your laptop if you haven't done so already. This can be done be visiting the Software Center on your desktop. It looks like this.
After clicking agree you will be able to access the information.
To access all of this information on the iPad, the iTunes U app is needed,
The iBooks app provides SO many interactive learning opportunities. Most of the books allow for a SAMPLE to view the first 20-30 pages of each book. These books could be purchased as one book, placed on an iPad and shown through the AirServer app as a supplemental resource.
If you would like to have a book placed on the iPads, we can do that!
***This is a Lunch N' Learn that can give you an idea of what these two resources can provide you. Please consider attending so that the resources can be viewed.