- Summer Updates: As a group, we need to be ready to answer all of the questions that staff members will have as it pertains to technology updates. Our IT staff has put together some resources to aide in the transition. Because we are allowing teachers to add information they would like we provided...
- A Back To School page
- Summer Information page
- Project & Process
- The graph above is a great graph that explains the process of projects
- Will share with teachers to keep them informed of the progress
- Most Important - After imaging Information
- When teachers return, their computer desktops will look different
- We need to facilitate their transition
- Learning: We spent a great deal of time teaching each other and learning from one another
- iBooks Creator - create on Mac, read on iOS mobile device
- iTunesU - Create in Safari, read on iOS mobile device
- Google Plus - open to our staff - instant help desk with shared screen
- Chrome Webstore - our leader created this which ROCKS
- Freedom Flix & True Flix - video resource options (paid)
- NETS and ITLS
I am so thankful to be a member of this dedicated group of individuals who have one purpose:
We are willing and eager to help with technology integration in the all classroom settings & to find a great book for students and staff!
Day 2 begins today with another great opportunity to learn and grow!