Monday, January 30, 2017

Google Docs, Slides, Sheets Templates Workflow on iPads

The Google Docs, Slides, and Sheets apps provides some great TEMPLATES for students to create something that will "show what they know".  All of the screenshots in the presentation below are from the iPad app.  While this was the workflow I used for Lunch N' Learn, all of the same template options are found on a computer.

The presentation above was created on Keynote on my iPad.  I "made a copy" of it and sent it to my Google Drive.  If you are desiring students to make Keynote presentations, this is the workflow to get the presentation to a teacher.  As blogged about earlier, I really like Keynote on my iPad while presenting.

IMPORTANT: Teachers must have students turn in any assignment in Canvas that requires a Google Doc, Slide, or Sheet to be submitted as a "File Upload" through Safari and not simply a "Website URL".  See poster below.

Canvas Settings For Google Assignments by ClayReisler
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...