NEED the Safeshare version? Get it!
The email that was sent to seniors is below:
Seniors, as YOU ARE preparing yourself for your adventures past PHS, we would like to remind you that your Pulaski Google Account will be Deactived on 16. Please follow the below steps to share any necessary documents or copy things to your own personal account. Please see someone in the HUB if you have any questions or concerns!
Deactivate Date for PHS Senior Google Accounts: July 2016
- Give “Owner” rights or “Share” any Google Documents to those that need that document next year (ex. Docs for a school club or organization)
- We are recommending that you share documents with your club advisers. The instructor or student that you share the document with will need to "make a copy". This will allow the new OWNER to have full access. Please talk to your club advisers or come to the PHS HUB with further questions.
- Use “Google Takeout” to download all of the Google data that you need
- Some of the Google Data you can export/download
- Google Mail
- Google Contacts
- Google Drive Documents
- Google Calendar
- Create a “Vacation Responder” to inform others that your email account will be deactivated o16 and to contact you at your new email address
- This is especially helpful if you are working with colleges.
- Save Google Contacts that you want to save - if you didn’t use Google Takeout
- Save Google Emails that you want to save or forward those emails to your personal Google account - if you didn’t use Google Takeout
Google Takeout - https://www.google.com/
Stop in the PHS HUB for assistance