- that students loved using the Screen Chomp app as one student said, "This is better than regular math."
- that while assignments were done correctly, once students needed to explain it, some struggled. I was then able to help them.
- that students loved seeing their video tweeted!
- students adapt and understand tools in apps very quickly! I did give a small set of direct instructions!
- students realized how difficult it is to teach as some had to "start over" with their production.
- Screen Chomp will be a great way to share screen casts by students
- that the possibilities are endless!
IMPORTANT: Once sharing on Twitter, Screen Chomp will save password. Teach "Signing Out" after posting to twitter! SEE THE WARNING
The Process: (Playlist Link For iPad Users)
PRODUCTIONS: Future Professional Educators!
World of Awesomeness #1
World of Awesomeness #2
World of Awesomeness #3
World of Awesomeness #4
World of Awesomeness #5
The Day After: More Discussion!