Wednesday, December 14, 2011

QR Code Check Out

Because of this tweet, I created something new in my classroom.



See how it works:



Students were always writing their names on the board which while working with students is difficult to view.  Now I will have the spreadsheet of the checkout sheet as a tab that I can quickly reference on my computer which is right next to me.


UPDATE:  I have added another QR code so that as they return to my room they scan it and complete a quick form so that I know the exact time they returned.

QR codes were created in Google URL shortener.

Love the fact that the form gives a time stamp.  No more taking time to write that down!

The QR code goes directly to a Google Form that I created!

Students loved it!


PLN strikes again!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...