Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Individual Tutoring For The Masses!

When a portion of the students do not understand items from an assessment, I record my explanation of how to solve assessment problems so that each student who doesn't understand may view the explanation on their iPod/iPad during their time.

In creating these tutoring sessions, students who do understand DO NOT need to hear additional explanations!

I use Camtasia, but Screenr would work as well.  I have created a consistent opening song and ending song along with title pages.  I have went so far as to place background music during my explanations!

I really think next year, with a classroom set of iPads this will be an easy way for me to reteach difficult assignment problems as well.  The students will have a larger screen to see the actual writing on the screen.

Below is an example:







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...