- Slide 3: Sharrow
- Slide 7: "Add to Reading List" explained
- Slide 10: "Favorites" defined
- Slide 13: "Bookmarks" understanding them
- Slide 16: "Add to Home Screen" quickly make link an "app"
- Slide 18: "Find on Page" this is awesome!
- Slide 21: "Request Desktop Site" why this would be helpful
Thanks to @tonyvincent for inspiring further investigation based on his creation on slide 18. For further iPad efficiency, learn about these symbols.
*Integration Coaches: I created the presentation on my Mac in Keynote. I used AirDrop to send it to my iPad which is what I will use for presenting. I exported the Keynote from my Mac as a PowerPoint which in turn was uploaded to Google Drive for sharing!