Monday, August 20, 2012

UW-L Blended Learning Beyond The Device For 24-7 Access



Today, I was blessed to present to many people who are pre-service teachers and experienced teachers who are interested in a blended learning environment.  I was very impressed with the energy, enthusiasm, and    questions that all teachers displayed and asked.  It was a nice change in that I was able to give the philosophy of a blended learning environment and videos examples in a one hour presentation.  Tomorrow, I will follow up with a 2.5 hour session of how to create different tools, based on the teacher's/participatory's choice.  I like to think of it as a "Choose Your Adventure" opportunity.  This is a change, because in the past, I would have to cram all of the philosophy, examples, and how to into a two hour session.

Looking forward to it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...