Friday, March 25, 2011

It's Announced...Let The Journey Begin!


On February 2, 2011, our district presented the opportunity for current staff members to apply for five 21st century model classrooms to be awarded for the 2011-2012 school year.

After one month of creating a thirteen page website complete with my beliefs, experiences, and vision and another half a month of the "hiring committee" deliberating on who should represent our school district with a 21st century model classroom, the decisions were made yesterday!

Insert EXCITEMENT!!!

Fortunately, I am one of the staff members chosen to be a 21st century model classroom.  When asked what digital tool of choice would be my preference for use in the classroom, there was NO choice.

iPAD2 is my only choice!


What a great opportunity for the students of Pulaski Community Middle School to experience a 1:1 digital device experience (in my case, iPad2's) combined with thinking, questioning, and creating.

In the coming year, I will be documenting EVERYTHING about our experience.


Join our class as we move towards and live in our 21st century classroom!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...